About FoodLegal InHouse
FoodLegal InHouse™ is a compliance platform developed through many years of being Australia's premier food law consultancy. We use these tools day in and day out to provide compliance and risk assessments that are comprehensive and convincing.
This site now contains FoodLegal Bulletin, Australia's premier periodical in food law and policy issues. It focuses specifically on analysis and commentary for regulatory compliance and the legal issues affecting food and food industry participants.
InHouse™ includes FoodLegal's own compliance methodology as well as constituting the most exhaustive online resource for food compliance. These also include commentaries, checklists, proprietary guidance systems, and critical questions. In addition, this include all Foodlegal bulletin articles. For an introduction to Australia's food regulatory system, please click here.
Read more about us >>
- Current developments in food law and policy in Australia and elsewhere FREE
- Foreword FREE
- Potential ways to optimise product Health Star Rating
- Scientific and regulatory insights for protein ingredients and protein enrichments
- When does blending of dry ingredients count as “substantial transformation”?
- Charles Fisher on Front of Pack war stories
- Sameera Sirisena on Opportunities in Food Reformulation and new technological innovations
- Federal Court issues judgment on use of natural claim in trade mark case
- I already make healthy food choices