About FoodLegal InHouse
FoodLegal InHouse™ is a compliance platform developed through many years of being Australia's premier food law consultancy. We use these tools day in and day out to provide compliance and risk assessments that are comprehensive and convincing.
This site now contains FoodLegal Bulletin, Australia's premier periodical in food law and policy issues. It focuses specifically on analysis and commentary for regulatory compliance and the legal issues affecting food and food industry participants.
InHouse™ includes FoodLegal's own compliance methodology as well as constituting the most exhaustive online resource for food compliance. These also include commentaries, checklists, proprietary guidance systems, and critical questions. In addition, this include all Foodlegal bulletin articles. For an introduction to Australia's food regulatory system, please click here.
Read more about us >>
- Current Developments in food law and policy in Australia and elsewhere (December 2017) FREE
- Can foods for export still use the kangaroo logo?
- Do Formulated Supplementary Sports Foods have stricter health claim requirements?
- Proposed "Genetically Modified" amendments may signal reduced GM obligations for some products
- Trends, opportunities and regulation of infant food
- How to reduce the legal risks of your ‘natural’ claim being misleading or deceptive: lessons to be learned from recent Federal Court of Australia case
- ‘No added sugar’ and ‘diet’ drinks: misleading or deceptive?
- What impact has the Advertising Standards Board had on food marketing in 2017?
- Mandatory notification of foods with anaphylactic reactions, the new Victorian Health and Child Wellbeing Legislation Amendment Bill 2017