FoodLegal Bulletin Issue
- Current developments in food law and policy (February 2016)
- Are Australia's new proposed country of origin laws going too far? FREE
- The importance of the "food matrix" in food composition and innovative marketing
- How really natural are vitamin-based nutritive substances?
- A case study of an undeclared food allergen: lupin and the Food Standards Code
- CoOL: How do the "safe harbour defences" differ in the new country of origin labelling framework?
- A labelling dilemma for Australian-grown food packed offshore