This FoodLegal workshop on Health Claims 2020 is vital for anyone thinking about using health claims to set themselves apart in light of the recent ACCC case against Heinz (resulting in a penalty of $2.25 million) for representing their product as healthy.
We will help you answer questions such as:
• Is the claim “healthy”… a health claim?
• Where does the ACCC expect more than FSANZ in relation to health claims?
• Does just mentioning probiotics, fibre or protein count as a health claim?
• What is the difference between a “health claim” and a “nutrition content claim”?
• How much science do you need to self-substantiate a health claim?
• Does a health claim trigger any other labelling obligations?
All bookings are subject to FoodLegal's terms and conditions:
1. If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded.
2. FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse.
3. FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees.
4. FoodLegal reserves the right to update these terms and conditions.